Cherry Balsamic Chicken
Posted by Bree Hahn on
This Cherry Balsamic Chicken has just 4 ingredients, is so easy to make, and is just what you need to feed your gang this weekend! Read on for the recipe:
- 2lbs chicken breasts
- 1 jar (16 oz) Cherry Republic Salsa
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- Combine chicken breasts, salsa, and balsamic vinegar in a crockpot.
- Cook on High for 4 hours or on Low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Stir back in with crockpot juices and 1 tsp salt.
- On burger buns with cheddar cheese and coleslaw.
- Over mashed potatoes.
- On a baked sweet potato.
- With Mexican street corn and avocado.
Share this post
- Tags: Recipe