Berry & Thread Banana Bread
Posted by Bree Hahn on
Let's be honest - there are LOTS of banana bread recipes out there. But this is the ONE recipe that my entire family can agree on as being their favorite. This is a unicorn.
It's not the prettiest banana bread (which is why you bake it in the beautiful Juliska Berry & Thread loaf pan), but the taste more than makes up for it. The top is crunchy and caramelized (and stays that way, even days after baking). Delicious warm or cold, with a pat of butter or just plain. Plus, it's extremely easy to make -- you don't even have to wait for butter to soften!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1.5 cups sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2)
- 3/4 cup avocado oil.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9x5x3" loaf pan with non-stick spray.
- Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs, sugar, bananas, and oil in another bowl, until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to we mixture and stir until just combined.
- Pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 60-70 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Run a knife around the outside of the pan to release the break. Turn out onto a rack, or eat directly from your Juliska loaf pan through the week. ;)