Everyone will think think you slaved away in the kitchen making this spectacular hors d'oeuvres. We'll never tell them how easy it is. ;)
- 1 sheet of puff pastry (half of a 17.25 oz package), thawed
- Stonewall Kitchen Garlic Onion Jam
- 4 oz crumbled blue cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten with 1 teaspoon cold water.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly butter or grease a cookie sheet.
- Open the sheet of puff pastry and flatten with a rolling pin.
- Spread a thin layer of Garlic Onion Jam, leaving about a half inch border all around the edges of the puff pastry.
- Sprinkle blue cheese evenly all over Garlic Onion Jam.
- Roll up the pastry the long way.
- Cut into twelve to fourteen 1/2 inch thick slices with a sharp knife.
- Place the rounds on the cookie sheet.
- Brush with egg wash.
- Bake until puffed up and golden brown (about 10 - 12 minutes).