A super easy, yet super spectacular hot chocolate recipe to accompany any snowy day. Trim the recipe to serve two or multiply it up to serve a crowd. Snowman marshmallows and Juliska mugs make it taste even better. ;)
4 cups milk
2 Tbsp Nutella
2 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
2 Tbsp sugar
- Heat milk in saucepan on medium until beginning to steam.
- Add Nutella, cocoa powder and sugar and whisk until dissolved.
- Heat to desired temperature.
- Serve (preferably in a Juliska mug) and drink as is or add toppings.
- Double, triple, quadruple to serve a crowd -- this is a great recipe for a hot cocoa bar.
- Can be made in a crockpot, just plan ahead as it will take significantly longer to warm. Or make in pan, then keep warm on low in crockpot.
- Topping ideas: Whipped cream, marshmallows, sprinkles, crushed candy canes, crushed chocolate covered pretzels
Share this post
- Tags: Recipe